Nighttime Routine to Wake Up Glowing
There’s nothing better than waking up in the morning well-rested, glowing, and ready to face a new day. A few additions to your nighttime routine can help you start tomorrow morning refreshed and luminous.
Nighttime Routine to Wake Up Glowing
Following a nighttime routine is helpful not only for helping you to get to sleep, but also for making sure that sleep is as restful and high-quality as possible. By incorporating a few simple, nurturing self-care steps into your evening, you can wake up to the best, most glowing version of yourself.
One of the biggest sleep challenges many people face is that they just don’t get enough of it. Rather than pushing your bedtime later and later, begin your evening routine early enough that you can start winding down and getting to sleep long enough to get truly restorative rest. Having a bedtime routine sends cues to your body and brain that it’s time to prepare for rest, making it easier for you to fall and stay asleep.
Soak the day’s stresses away
A warm, relaxing soak in the tub is a great way to start your bedtime routine and melt away the tension of the day. Our Luxury Bath Bombs are packed with EQ’s premium CBD and your choice of aromatheraputic essential oil blends to help you achieve a deep state of relaxation as you soak stress away. Once you’re out of the tub, apply our Nourishing Body Oil to still-damp skin for long-lasting hydration to soften skin as you sleep. You’ll wake up to nourished, supple skin that glows head to toe.
Wind down with a hydrating beverage
Rather than reach for your nightly glass of wine, hydrate and refresh with our Drink Drops Trio. With 5 mg of full-spectrum CBD per serving, you can reduce feelings of stress and relieve the overwhelm of the day, one delicious sip at a time. Drink Drops are a great option for staying hydrated while relaxing the mind at the end of a busy day.
Give yourself a mini gua sha facial
Editor’s Note: Daily Treatment Oil is discontinued. For tips and tricks on how to use our other Equilibria products for skin concerns, reach out to your Dosage Specialist or check out this article.
Your face is the first thing people will see, so make sure it’s glowing and nourished. Gua sha is a traditional Chinese technique that uses pressure points and lymphatic drainage to invigorate and rejuvenate tired, puffy skin. Using a flat tool often made of jade or stone, gua sha helps to stimulate circulation, decrease puffiness, and temporarily give skin a tighter appearance. To perform a gua sha facial at home, follow these easy steps:
- First, cleanse and tone your skin as usual.
- Apply a nickel-sized amount of our Daily Treatment Oil to the face and neck. Our blend of hand-harvested CBD and powerful botanicals hydrates your skin and promotes a healthy glow.
- Using gentle motions and light pressure, glide the tool upwards starting at the neck and working up toward the hairline in short, sweeping strokes for a total of about five minutes. Take care not to apply too much pressure or to pull the skin.
- When finished, massage any excess oil in with your fingertips.
Make sure your bedroom is sleep-friendly
The truest glow comes from within, and getting plenty of restful sleep is one of the best ways to achieve it. To get the best sleep possible, your sleeping environment should be conducive to getting high-quality sleep. Some ways to prepare your room include:
- Keep the temperature several degrees lower than during the daytime.
- Avoid using electronic devices or watching TV at bedtime.
- Use blackout curtains or an eye mask to ensure ambient light doesn’t disrupt your sleep.
- Make sure your body is aligned properly by using supportive pillows not only for your head, but between or underneath your knees, depending if you’re a back or side sleeper.
A consistent daily routine of Equilibria’s premium CBD can also help support a healthy sleep cycle. To find out the products, dosage, and timing that’s best for you and your life, consult with our Dosage Team. These specialists are here to make sure you get the most out of your CBD routine. Call or email to set up your one-on-one consultation.