Our Favorite CBD Tricks & Treats
For many of us, the transition into the fall accompanies basking in the cooler weather, admiring the picturesque fall foliage, and indulging in our favorite fall treats. With spooky season upon us, you may be in search of some new tricks or treats this season to make adulting more enjoyable.
Whether you’re looking for some CBD tricks to spice up your routine or are interested in trying something different, we’ve got you covered! We’ve compiled a list of our favorite CBD tricks and treats to keep you warm and cozy this fall. Read on for some ways to treat yourself to some self-care.
3 Tricks for CBD Benefits:
1. Pair your daytime dose of CBD with a favorite activity like a morning workout or meditation.
CBD can enhance the feel-good molecules our bodies create from pleasurable activities, so you may even find this dose gives you an extra boost throughout the day. Try a CBD Gummy in the morning to keep the good vibes going all day long.
2. Take a dose of CBD oil in the evening after work or while you’re trying to relax in the evening.
Leave your worries behind as you focus on being present, whether it be spending quality time with your family or pampering yourself. Many of our members find that taking one full dropper (10mg/1mL) of Daily Drops in the evening is great for unwinding after a hectic day.
3. Use your phone or a smart device to set reminders to help you stay consistent with your daily routine.
Remembering to take your CBD oil or CBD gummies regularly can be tricky, but consistency is an essential part of a CBD routine. Set reminders on your phone or keep your products in a highly visible location to help you stick with it and see the best results.
5 CBD Treats For the Fall Season:
1. Our Pomegranate Blueberry CBD Gummies
There’s nothing that screams “sweet treat” like our Daily Gummies. These delicious and easy-to-use CBD gummies are sure to be at the top of your list as your favorite form of self-care this fall.
2. Pumpkin Spiked Latte
For anyone who loves pumpkin and coffee, pumpkin spiced lattes are a fall staple and with good reason. Try this Pumpkin Spiked Latte recipe featuring our Daily Drops so you can be festive all season long.
- 2 shots espresso or 1/2 cup freshly brewed coffee
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup or sugar to sweeten
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 full dropper (10mg/1mL) of unflavored Regular Strength Daily Drops
- Whipped cream for topping (optional)
Pour the milk into a small pot and heat over medium-low heat until it is hot and almost simmering, but do not boil the milk. Brew your coffee and pour it into a large mug. Add pumpkin puree, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, and a dose of Daily Drops into the mug. Stir until well combined.
Use a milk frother to froth your milk for about 30 seconds or until foamy, then pour the milk into the mug on top of the pumpkin coffee mixture. Reserve some extra foam, and spoon it on top. Feel free to top your treat with whipped cream, a little extra pumpkin spice, or cinnamon if you’d like!
3. Drink Drop Popsicles
Our Drink Drop Popsicles are a fantastic treat to satisfy your sweet tooth. Combine our fast-acting Drink Drops with milk and frozen fruit of your choice and voilà — Drink Drop popsicles! These are a fun way to add some extra calm into your day.
Ingredients (for 6 popsicles)
- 1-1.5 cups coconut milk (or your favorite milk alternative)
- 6 squeezes Drink Drops (approx. 1 tbsp., contains a total of 30 mg of CBD)
- Frozen fruit of your choice
- Popsicle molds
- Popsicle sticks
Pour coconut milk or other milk alternative into a blender. Add 6 squeezes of Drink Drops and desired amount of fruit. Blend together, pour into popsicle molds, and freeze popsicles for at least 6 hours. Enjoy!
4. Hot Tea Toddy
When the temperature drops, a steaming beverage can be just what you need to battle the frigid air. Add some Drink Drops to some hot tea like this recipe and you’re sure to feel the warmth.
- 1 cup water
- 1 tea bag black or green tea, or 1 teaspoon loose leaf tea
- 1-2 squeezes of Equilibria Drink Drops
- Lemon wheel and cinnamon stick for garnish
Steep your preferred tea in a cup of hot water for 3-5 minutes. Squeeze in your favorite flavor of Equilibria Drink Drops. Add honey and lemon to taste. Garnish, stir, and enjoy!
5. Spiced and Stoned
Looking for a new drink to try? Check out our Spiced and Stoned recipe. Featuring our Drink Drops, lemon juice, ginger ale, and cinnamon, this mouthwatering mocktail will have you coming back for more.
- .5 oz of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 squeeze of Equilibria Drink Drops
- 1 oz Seedlip Spice 94
- 4 oz Fever-Tree ginger ale
- Lemon wheel and cinnamon stick for garnish
Build all ingredients into a collins glass and fill with ice. Garnish with a fresh lemon wheel and cinnamon stick. Enjoy!
We hope these tricks and treats will keep you in good spirits this season. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about CBD, get in touch with our Member Education team at email@example.com.