Holiday Energy Set
Our NEW! Caffeine + L-Theanine Energy Capsules paired with our best-selling Winter Citrus Drops will keep you calm and on task to check off all those Holiday TO DOs.
How to Use+–
- Take 1 Energy Capsule when you need an energy boost without the jitters. We suggest taking Energy Capsules before 2 PM to reduce the chances of caffeine impacting sleep. Please do not exceed 2 Energy Capsules or 400mg of caffeine per day.
- Start with 1 full dropper (10mg/1mL), held under the tongue until fully absorbed. Try using Daily Drops during the day for stress support, or before bed to help wind down and fall asleep!
Energy Capsule Key Ingredients
- L-Theanine 200mg – an amino acid that helps reduce mental fatigue and supports calm alertness.
- Natural Caffeine (from coffee bean) 100mg – a natural stimulant that increases activity in the brain and nervous system which yields increased alertness and energy levels.
- Black Pepper Extract (BioPerine) 2.5 mg
Energy Capsules (per 2 gummies): 200mg L-Theanine, 100mg Natural caffeine, 2.5mg Black pepper extract, Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Organic Nu-Flow® (Organic Brown Rice Concentrate)
Winter Citrus Daily Drops: Activated full spectrum hemp flower oil CBD concentrate, MCT oil (derived from coconut), Natural flavoring
Organic full-spectrum hemp flower concentrate
Chock-full of cannabinoids and terpenes, our CBD-dominant full-spectrum hemp flower concentrate will introduce you to the power of CBD alongside other therapeutic compounds in the hemp plant to promote the highest efficacy at the lowest doses.
A non-psychotropic cannabinoid found in the flower of the hemp plant. Touted for its ability to interact with the Endocannabinoid System and promote balance throughout the body, with daily use, many individuals notice increased calm, improved sleep, reduced discomfort, and more!
Medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil is derived from coconut and is often used to maintain gut health and improve energy. In our CBD products, MCT oil functions as a carrier oil for cannabinoids by helping to improve absorption.
Caffeine is the most widely-consumed psychostimulant in the world, but in liquid form, can be difficult to consistently dose. When dehydrated, caffeine becomes a powdered substance that can be accurately measured in order to administer consistent, reliable servings.
Occurring naturally in tea, this non-protein amino acid pairs well with both daytime and nighttime ingredients. For daytime use, L-Theanine and Caffeine promote calm, focused energy. At night, when paired with sleep-oriented botanicals, L-Theanine can help you unwind and peacefully fall asleep.